Toyota Certified Collision Center
At Mike Erdman Toyota Automotive Collision Center, we are fully equipped and certified to repair your Nissan, Toyota or General Motors Vehicle.
To be a Certified Collision Center, you must meet certain standards such as:
- Correct Frame Machine
- Measuring Systems
- Welding Equipment
- Alignment Machines
- Paint & Body Technician Training
- Specific Paint & Materials
- Factory OEM Parts
Tell your insurance company you would like your Nissan, Toyota, or General Motors vehicle repaired at Mike Erdman Toyota Collision Center! If you are involved in a traffic accident:
- Move to a safe place (if you are able to)
- Stop your vehicle and get out (only if you can and uninjured)
- Check the well being of yourself and others involved
- Call 911
- Diver and passengers name
- License plate numbers
- Insurance information
- Make and models of all vehicles involved
- Contact information from eyewitnesses
- Name and badge numbers of Police Officers on scene
- Document the scene. If you have a camera, take pictures of all vehicles involved and the surrounding scene.
- Call your insurance company. Remember it is your vehicle and your choice where your vehicle is repaired. Regardless of what your insurance company may tell you. Most insurance companies will attempt to use a collision center that they have a relationship with. This is usually driven by cost. If you drive a Nissan, Toyota or General Motors product, it is always best to have your vehicle repaired at a collision center that is certified by the manufacture. This will ensure that the collision center will have the tools and training specifically for your vehicle. This includes items like measuring systems, safety equipment, factory tools and original equipment factory parts designed to fit your vehicle.
Gather the following information:
Give us a call at 321-453-3833 for any questions or to schedule your appointment.