2022 Toyota Sequoia
Why should you buy a 2022 Toyota Sequoia in Cocoa, FL, Serving Palm Bay, Melbourne, & Titusville?
The 2022 Toyota Sequoia for sale at Mike Erdman Toyota in Cocoa, FL – serving Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville, and Merritt Island – is the full-size SUV that takes each drive to the next level.
The 2022 Toyota Sequoia: What We Like
You’re constantly on the go, and you need a ride that can keep up. This full-size SUV makes your busy lifestyle feel simpler, with features like the 40/20/40 split, sliding, reclining, fold-flat second-row seat, which has one-touch access to the third-row. When you’re gearing up for vacation or soccer practice, there’s 120.1 cubic feet of cargo space to store all your necessities. Plus, when you opt for the available automatic power liftgate, loading the trunk space is easy.
Under the hood, you’ll find a 5.7L V8 engine, which produces an impressive 381 hp/401 lb.-ft. of torque. The reinforced body-on-frame construction adds an extra layer of strength to your SUV’s drivetrain. Plus, no matter what terrain you encounter, you can handle it with the ease of optional Multi-Mode AWD.
Why Buy a 2022 Toyota Sequoia NOW from Mike Erdman Toyota?
There’s never been a better time than right now to buy a 2022 Toyota Sequoia from Mike Erdman Toyota! We have amazing new Toyota specials, and new Toyota auto loan rates have never been lower. Browse our entire new Toyota inventory online right now, and contact us when you’re ready to take a test drive.
STARTING MSRP $50,500*
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
- Smart Key System 127 with Push Button Start
- Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay® compatible
STARTING MSRP $53,215*
- Chrome grille surround with black insert and accent
- TRD sport-tuned suspension with Bilstein® shocks
- 20-in. TRD Sport black alloy wheels
STARTING MSRP $59,520*
- 20-in. machine-finish split-spoke with dark silver-accent alloy wheels
- Leather-trimmed and heated front seats
- Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation trial
NIGHTSHADE SPECIAL EDITION
STARTING MSRP $60,605*
- -20-in. black split-spoke alloy wheels
- -7-passenger seating with black leather trim and second-row captain’s chairs
- -Integrated LED fog lights with darkened chrome surround
STARTING MSRP $64,625
- -Rigid Industries® LED fog lights
- -18-in. black BBS® forged-aluminum TRD Pro alloy wheels
- -TRD Pro front and rear TRD FOX® shocks with piggyback reservoirs
STARTING MSRP $66,550*
- -20-in. machine-finish split-spoke with dark silver-accent alloy wheels
- -Perforated leather-trimmed heated and ventilated front seats
- -JBL® Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation trial
Look sharp and be efficient at the same time with Sequoia's energy-conserving LED lighting including low-
and high-beam headlights with auto on/off feature, Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and fog lights. See, and be
seen, like never before.
Tow Up To 7400 lbs.
Forged on a fully boxed frame for durability and independent rear suspension you just won't see on all
SUVs, Sequoia is ready for your next family challenge. Whether your next adventure calls for boats, trailers
or even other vehicles, you'll appreciate how Sequoia's 7400-lb. towing capacity 158 makes it easy
to bring them along for the ride.
Dynamic Navigation Trial
Get there in style. Sequoia features an available Dynamic Navigation trial 160 137 that lets you download the
up-to-date map data, routes and points of interest. Just set your destination and it will help you find the
To help keep children safe and secure, Sequoia has LATCH, which stands for "Lower Anchors and Tethers
for CHildren." With lower anchors on the outboard rear seats and a tether anchor on the rear center
seat, LATCH allows you to securely mount a child seat quickly and easily.
*Source ‐ Toyota.com